What is noise in electronics?
noise is a random unwanted signals collected by the transmission channel.
Post Views: 7
- LESSON THREE: CHRISTIAN VIEW ON ISSUES RELATED TO SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
- AGRICULTURE PAPER 1 SECTION A REVISION QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS FORM 4 MODEL03052023001
- DEVELOPMENT OF TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATION NOTES
- KCSE ENGLISH GRAMMAR AND LITERATURE NOTES
- THE SINAI COVENANT AND MOSES
- What is Multiplexing?
- Make a clear difference between:-
- CHRISTIAN APPROACHES TO HUMAN SEXUALITY,MARRIAGE AND FAMILY
- Explain continental drift as an evidence of evolution
- State two advantages of using fiber optic cables.
- EARLY MAN NOTES
- Write the following in full:- TCP/IP, HTML, HTTP and FTP.
- Which club in premier league history has won more away derbies with clean sheets in one season?
- THE GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
- What is Attenuation?
- Wanganga students collected the plant shown below during an education trip
- SOCIAL ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL ORGANIZATIPN IN THE 19TH CENTURY NOTES
- A certain animal has no incisors, no canines, 6 premolars and 6 molars in its upper jaw. It has 6 incisors, 2 canines, 6 premolars and 6 molars on the lower jaw. Write its dental formula
- State how the following structures of the skin are adapted to their functions;
- A set up that was used to investigate a certain process in plants as shown in the diagram below.
- The figure below shows a picture tool bar
- Causes of Disunity in the Early Church
- Explain the meaning of the following terms as used in DTP.
- List FOUR stages in data collection
- Currently there is a shift in technology towards digital from analog. State any THREE advantages of digital technology over analog technology