Essentials of clean milk production
- Avoid bright light in the brooder.
- Avoid over crowding or giving enough space
- Supply balanced diet
- Keep birds according to age group
- Control external parasites
- Keep birds busy by hanging green leaves.
- Debeak hens which peck at others
- Cull perpetual cannibals.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Plunge DipsAdvantages of Plunge Dips Disadvantages of Plunge Dips Running a Plunge Dip Care For The Safety Of The Livestock Farm Distributors has all the acaricides for your cattle- Contra tick dip, Tikguard Dip, Triatix dip, Tick buster, Sentinel and all these can be used in your plunge dips Post Views: 141 Related posts: What is […]
- AGRICULTURE FORM 2 REVISION KITS MODEL03052023002AGRICULTURE FORM 2 REVISION KITS MODEL03052023002 SECTION B 20 MARKS b) Advantages of using seeds as planting materials.• Seeds are easily treated against soil borne pests and diseases.• They are not bulky therefore storage is easy.• They are easy to handle during planting making operation easy.• When planting seeds, it is easy to use machines […]
- AGRICULTURE FORM 4 PAPER 1 REVISION KIT MODEL22082022001Post Views: 31 Related posts: PHYSICS PAPER 1 FORM 4 REVISION KIT MODEL 08082022002 PHYSICS PAPER 3 FORM 4 REVISION KIT MODEL 08082022002 AGRICULTURE FORM 4 PAPER 1 REVISION KIT MODEL22082022001 MATHEMATICS FORM 4 TERM 2 2022 MODEL 11092022003 CRE FORM 4 TERM 2 2022 MODEL11092022004 Give four reasons why land should be prepared early […]
- AGRICULTURE FORM 4 TERM 2 REVISION QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS 2023AGRICULTURE FORM 4 TERM 2 REVISION QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS 2023 Post Views: 12 Related posts: AGRICULTURE PAPER 1 SECTION A REVISION QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS FORM 4 MODEL03052023001 Reasons for early land preparation. Disadvantages of organic mulches. Give three factors that should be considered when choosing the type of labour to use on the farm Give […]
- AGRICULTURE PAPER 1 SECTION A REVISION QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS FORM 4 MODEL03052023001AGRICULTURE PAPER 1 SECTION A REVISION QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS FORM 4 MODEL03052023001 Answer ALL the questions in this section in the spaces provided. ANSWERS Post Views: 13 Related posts: Explain six functions of monarchy in Britain. List four methods of farming. Define the following terms as used in economics,(a) National income ,(b) Per capita income […]
- Below is an illustration of an activity carried out in agroforestryBelow is an illustration of an activity carried out in agroforestry Identify the activity being carried out in the above diagram.(1mk) Root pruning State two reasons for carrying out the activity identified above.(2mks) Reasons for the activity above reduces root damage during transplanting makes lifting of seedlings easy Encourages the development of short, dense […]
- Below is structure used in poultry production. Use it to answer the questions that follow.Below is structure used in poultry production. Use it to answer the questions that follow. a) Identify the structure illustrated above. (1 mark) An artificial incubator b) State the main function of the structure illustrated above. (1 mark) It provides an egg with all conditions suitable for embryonic development artificially c)Give the main function of […]
- Briefly explain six factors influencing mass wasting.Briefly explain six factors influencing mass wasting. -The slope of the land-Steep slopes leads to faster movement of materials. -The nature of material-Mass wasting occurs easily where massive rocks overlie sedimentary rocks which have clay material underneath and also if the material contains a lot of water. -Climate-Heavy rainy periods encourage wasting -Vegetation cover-It is […]
- Define the following terms as used in economics,(a) National income ,(b) Per capita incomeDefine the following terms as used in economics (a) National income (b) Per capita income National income is the monetary value of all goods and services produced in a country for a period of one year . Per capita income is the average income per head in a country in a period of one year […]
- Describe five factors that effect the rooting of sugarcane cuttingsAnswer Post Views: 25 Related posts: Give four reasons why land should be prepared early in readiness for planting State three ways by which plant nutrients may be lost from the soil State four factors that affect elasticity of demand Describe seven management practices that should be carried out on a vegetable nursery after sowing […]
- Describe foot rot under the following sub-heading;Describe foot rot under the following sub-heading; i)Animals affected (1 mark) Cattle, sheep, goats ii)causal organism (1mark) bacteria iii)Symptoms of attack (4marks) foot becomes swollen lameness is observed presence of pus and rotten smell on foot around hooves emaciation animal lies down when hind quarters are affected iv)Control measures (4marks) avoid damp and muddy conditions […]
- Describe seven management practices that should be carried out on a vegetable nursery after sowing until the seedlings are ready for transplanting.Describe seven management practices that should be carried out on a vegetable nursery after sowing until the seedlings are ready for transplanting. Nursery bed management practices. Mulching to conserve moisture Erection of a shade to minimize evapotranspiration. Weed control to reduce competition with seedlings. Pests and disease control to ensure healthy seedlings Pricking out to […]
- Describe the establishment of cabbages under the following subheadings., i)Land preparation ii)TransplantingDescribe the establishment of cabbages under the following subheadings. i)Land preparation (3mks) ii)Transplanting (7mks) Establishment of cabbages under. Land preparation. Clear the vegetation Plough / dig deeply to eradicate perennial weeds. Harrow to a medium tilth Prepare land during the dry season. Transplanting. Transplanting the seedlings at the age of four to six […]
- Describe the function of various parts of a plunge dipDescribe the function of various parts of a plunge dip. (10 marks) animal holding-used to hold animals before dipping foot path-to wash the feet of the animal before they get into dip wash dip tank-contains acaricides solution for controlling ticks drying yard- where the animals are held to dry before being released pastures silt-trap –prevent […]
- Describe the harvesting of sugarcaneDescribe the harvesting of sugarcane Harvesting of sugarcane Sugarcane mature 18-20 months whereas ration take 16mths in western. In coast it takes 14months and ratoon crop take 12months. Samples should be taken for quality testing in the factory. If the quality is ok harvesting should start immediately. Cut the cane at the ground level to […]