How to pass chemistry paper one
- Spend most of your time watching YouTube to understand more about a particular topic and take note of them.
- Before the exam, revise all the topics that you find more confusing the night before. And try to sleep early.
- Prior to the paper, develop a passion for the subject. This is done by exposing yourself on practical part and attempting easy questions before moving to the complex ones.
- Wake early in the morning to revise and all of you didn’t know that this is the most important time to study smart within one hour to recap all the things you want to remember. NOTE:” Eat egg for breakfast it help your brain cells to be able to remember things more”.
Eggs are a good source of several nutrients tied to brain health, including vitamins B6 and B12, folate, and choline. Choline is an important micronutrient that your body uses to create acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that helps regulate mood and memory.
- When preparing yourself to sit for the paper, try not to bring all your books, just the things that are needed for the exam.
NOTE: during study time try to enjoy yourself not too much though and if someone tries to ask you a question about chemistry or any subject try not answer or avoid answering just enjoy the moment until the exam starts.
- While doing chemistry paper 1 exams, start with easy questions then move to the more challenging ones. This tip will help you manage your time well and boost your morale.