EXTRACTION OF METALS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Post Views: 158
- KCSE PAST PAPERS CHEMISTRY PAPER 1, 2 AND 3 QUESTIONS, ANSWERS-MARKING SCHEMES AND REPORTS
- DEVELOPMENT OF INDUSTRY NOTES
- KCSE ENGLISH GRAMMAR AND LITERATURE NOTES
- Name the structures in phloem that are involved in the translocation of sugars
- KCPE PAST PAPERS 2006 SCIENCE
- List various methods of harvesting water in farm
- Discuss ten cultural methods of crop pest control
- Describe five factors that effect the rooting of sugarcane cuttings
- Which club has ever won the English premier league with the largest margin?
- Which club has ever won the English Premier League with the smallest margin?
- State two roles of green plants in fish ponds other than providing food
- Name the fins that prevent the following movements of fish during swimming
- Name three forces that maintain transpiration stream
- WATU NA KAZI ZAO
- Which clubs have the most premier league draws on a single season?
- Who is the first player in Premier League history to complete a hat-trick of assists in first half away from home?
- Other than sugars, name two compounds that are translocated in the phloem
- State four ways in which the red blood cells are adapted to their function
- What is oxygen debt?
- Give the differences in products of anaerobic respiration in plants and animals
- The diagram below shows the position of an image formed in a defective eye
- Explain continental drift as an evidence of evolution
- A certain animal has no incisors, no canines, 6 premolars and 6 molars in its upper jaw. It has 6 incisors, 2 canines, 6 premolars and 6 molars on the lower jaw. Write its dental formula
- State how the following structures of the skin are adapted to their functions;
- A set up that was used to investigate a certain process in plants as shown in the diagram below.