Post Views: 11
- EXCRETION AND HOMEOSTASIS NOTES IN PDF (READ ONLINE ONLY)
- Name two enzymes which are inactive
- State the kingdoms to which the following organisms belong
- State the function of the following cell organelles
- The equation below represents a process that takes place in plants.
- Classify the following carbohydrates into monosaccharides, disaccharides and polysaccharides: [category] Real subject
- The cells shown below were obtained from two different plant cells which were immersed in 25% and 2% salt solution.
- State the functions of the following parts of a light microscope.
- State two properties of monosaccharide
- RECEPTION-RESPONSE AND COORDINATION BIOLOGY FORM 4 NOTES MODEL14012023004
- Name three forces that maintain transpiration stream
- State four ways in which the red blood cells are adapted to their function
- State how the following structures of the skin are adapted to their functions;
- A set up that was used to investigate a certain process in plants as shown in the diagram below.
- Explain how an upright position is maintained in herbaceous plants