Five factors affecting choice of personal clothes.
- Complexion – Dark skin requires light coloured while light skin will go well with dark and dull colours
- Personal taste – Buy what suits individual psychological satisfaction
- Figure type – Plumb figures need clothes with vertical lines that have one colour and dull colours while slim figure goes well with horizontal lines, having two colours that are bright
- Weather – One should wear warm clothes when its cold and cottons when hot
- Occasion – Choose clothes according to the intended use and occasion.
- Money available – Buy clothes according to the money available without straining
- Fashions – Buy clothes in current fashion.