Importance of prayer in the life of a Christian.
- Prayer is a way of communicating with God/fellowship with God
- Through prayer Christian faith in God is strengthened.
- Christians have opportunity to confess/seek for forgiveness through prayer
- Through prayer Christians thank God for blessings received.
- Christians ask/petitions. God for their needs through prayer.
- They use prayer to intercede/show concern for others.
- Prayers are made in obedience to the teaching of Jesus/the Bible
- It is a way of emulating the example set by Jesus/the early church
- Christians praise/adore God through prayer
- Prayer promotes unity among believers.