ECONOMIC DEVELPMENT AND PLANNING NOTES
Post Views: 11
- BUSINESS STUDIES FORM 4 NOTES MODEL09052023008
- CHAIN AND CHANNEL OF DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS STUDIES FORM 3 NOTES
- COMMUNICATION BUSINESS STUDIES NOTES
- What are the characteristics of a successful entrepreneur?
- Errors that do not affect the agreement of a trial balance.
- Negative effects of inflation
- Reasons for the shift of supply curve to the left.
- On 1st March 2006 the cash book of Kericho traders showed cash and bank balances of sh. 15000 and sh 147000 respectively. The following transactions took place during the month
- Give four benefits that are likely to result form a modern railway network in the country
- Discuss five ways in which the government can reduce unemployment levels in Kenya (10mks)
- Principles that govern the operations of co-operative societies in Kenya.
- Kenya is among the under developed countries in the world. Explain five characteristics which makes you think so
- Enter the following transactions in the relevant ledger accounts of Mara Traders for themonth of April 2012
- State four ways in which land is useful as a factor of production
- INTRODUCTION TO GEOGRAPHY FORM 1 NOTES PDF