- Pomology/Pomoculture/fruits production
- Olericulture / Vegetable production
- Floriculture/flower production
Post Views: 5
- Give four reasons why land should be prepared early in readiness for planting
- State three ways by which plant nutrients may be lost from the soil
- State four factors that affect elasticity of demand
- Describe seven management practices that should be carried out on a vegetable nursery after sowing until the seedlings are ready for transplanting.
- What are the 3 most common commercial fishing methods?
- Disadvantages of organic mulches.
- Give three factors that should be considered when choosing the type of labour to use on the farm
- Describe the procedure which should be followed in spraying a crop in tomatoes using a fungicide in powder form, water and a knapsack sprayer.
- Factor that determine spacing in crops;
- Outline five functions of Kenya National Federation of producers in Kenya.
- Distinguish between seed dressing and seed inoculation.
- Give four reasons why cereal grains should be dried before storage.
- The diagram below shows two methods of handling livestock in the farm. Study them and answer the questions that follow.
- Outline four ways in which infectious diseases can spread in livestock production.
- Name three product relationship in agriculture economics