Lessons that Christians learn from the incident when Jesus was left behind by his parents at the temple.
- parents should be concerned about the whereabouts of their children.
- Children should be taught the word of God.
- There should be communication among family members and inform another of their whereabouts.
- Christians should accommodate the views of the youth
- Christians should exercise tolerance and forgiveness
- Christians should give God first priority as Jesus did.
- Christians learn that Jesus is the son of God.