Explain five factors that should be considered when deciding the depth of planting seeds.
- Size of the seed-small seeds shallow depth for seed to emerge above the ground
- Soil moisture-high soil moisture requires shallow depth for germination and growth
- Type of germinating-cotyledons above the ground shallow depth to enable plant to push cotyledon above the ground
- Soil type-seeds emerge faster from soils with shallow depth
- Possibility of pest attack- deep planting prevent attack by pests