Nursery practices carried to seedlings;
- Weed control
- Pricking out
- Pest and disease control
- Hardening off
Post Views: 11
- Name two instruments kept in a Stevenson screen
- The diagram below shows the hydrological cycle.
- Study the map of Nyeri (East Africa 1:50,000) to answer questions that follow.
- AGRICULTURE FORM 2 REVISION KITS MODEL03052023002
- KCPE PAST PAPERS 2006 SCIENCE
- KCPE PAST PAPERS 2006 ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUESTION PAPER AND ANSWERS
- The diagram below illustrates crop diseases, study the diagrams carefully and answer the questions that follow
- KCPE PAST PAPERS 2011 ENGLISH QUESTION PAPER
- CRE Standard 8 Notes
- Below is an illustration of a farm structure. Study it and the questions that follow
- The following information was found in Mr. Kamau’s farm record for the year ending December 2014. Study it carefully and answer the questions that follow.
- Explain the functional differences between a disc plough and a mould board plough. (8 marks)
- Give four reasons why land should be prepared early in readiness for planting
- Give two reasons for carrying out each of the following operations in the land. a) Rolling b) Leveling
- List down four types of financial books farmers should keep
- Define the term accreditation as used in education
- Describe the contribution of Imam Ahmad ibn Hambal in Fiqh
- QUESTION ON BINARY ARITHMETICS
- State and briefly explain two types of registers.
- Draw a diagram to show the behavior of the chicks if the temperature in the brooder is the correct one
- KCPE PAST PAPERS 2006 KISWAHILI LUGHA MASWALI NA MAJIBU
- Give three proofs that the earth is almost spherical in shape.
- Differentiate between weathering and mass wasting.
- Differentiate between a watershed and a catchment area.
- Describe the origin of continents according to the theory of continental drift.