Ahka’m Shariah for Mukallaf.
- Fardh, obligatory, e.g. Salah, reward and punishment
- Wa’jib, essential, e.g. time and seasons of performing Ibadah, reward and punishment
- Hala’l, lawful, e.g. marriage, reward & punishment
- Haram, prohibited, e.g. drinking alcohol, reward and punishment
- Sunnah, optional, e.g. order of greeting, reward & no punishment
- Swahih, action done correctly, e.g. intention in fasting, reward & punishment
- Baathil, action wrongly done, e.g. praying without Wudhu, reward and punishment
- Makruh, hated by law, eg movements during prayers, reward & no punishment
- Mubah, permissible, e.g. eating elaborate food, neither reward nor punishment.