State one difference between system flowchart and program flowchart
- A program flowchart details the flow through a single program
- Each box in the flowchart will represent a single instruction or a process within the program
- A system flow chart describes the flow of data through a complete data-processing system
- Describe the relationship between inputs, processing, and outputs for a system.
- A system flowchart will show the flow through a system(A is made up of many programs).
- Each box will represent a program or a process made up of multiple programs.
- describe the flow of data through a particular computer program in a data processing system
- Describe the sequence of logical operations performed in a computer program.