Ways in which Christians can prevent divisions in the church in Kenya today.
- Treat each other with love
- Avoid discriminating/segregation/tribalism in the church.
- Preach/teach the word of God/Bible truths to believers
- Assist those in problems/the poor/ the less fortunate/the needy.
- Practice transparent leadership styles.
- Give financial reports within an acceptable period of time.
- Follow the church doctrines/constitution’s/manuals/educate members on church procedures.
- Repent/ask for forgiveness whenever they are wrong/accept their mistakes.
- Preparing a budget annually/seasonally/ensuring that the resources are well utilized.
- Guidance and counselling.