Significance of the plagues to both the Jews and the Egyptians.
- They proved that Yahweh was more powerful than the Egyptian gods.
- They showed that Yahweh was a ware of the afflictions of the Israelites
- They showed that Yahweh was determined to fulfil His promises.
- They proved that Yahweh was working through Moses.
- God’s presence was manifested in the form of plagues and nobody would doubt his presence.
- They softened the heart of the pharaoh to release the Israelites.
- They made the Israelites have faith in God and Moses
- They taught them on obedience.