Lessons that Christians learn from the transfiguration of Jesus.
- Christians learn that Jesus is the son of God/holy
- They should be always alert.
- They should not be selfish /share God’s secrets with others.
- It teaches that Jesus was a fulfilment of the Old Testament law/ prophesies
- They should be prayerful.
- They learned that Jesus is the messiah foretold by the Old Testament prophets.
- They should enter the presence of God with great respect/reverence
- They should live with hope knowing that there is life after death.
- They should be slow to speak/lean more about Christ before they speak.