Lessons about work from the Genesis stories of creation
- work is ordained by God for He worked for six days during creation
- work is good because after completion of each piece of work, God appreciated saying” it is good”
- Work is to be enjoyed.
- Work should be done in an orderly manner.
- Through work, human beings are able to continue with God’s plan of creation.
- Work bears good fruits.
- Work is a necessary activity as it enables one to earn a living.
- Work is a duty as human beings were commanded to work by God.
- Human beings should co-operate and have a team spirit when working as reflected in x) The creation of male and female by the Holy Trinity
- Human beings should be committed to work.
- Rest is important.