After fertilization of an ovule, which parts develops into: –
a) Testa (1mks)
b) Endosperm (1mk)
Post Views: 22
- KCSE PAST PAPERS CHEMISTRY PAPER 1, 2 AND 3 QUESTIONS, ANSWERS-MARKING SCHEMES AND REPORTS
- Definition of Mutation and other biology questions and answers
- KCPE PAST PAPERS 2008 SCIENCE QUESTION PAPER AND ANSWERS
- KCPE PAST PAPERS 2006 SCIENCE
- KCSE ENGLISH GRAMMAR AND LITERATURE NOTES
- The list below gives the formulae of some organic compounds. Use it to answer the questions that follow
- The table below shows the atomic numbers and boiling points of elements U, V, W, X and Y. (not their actual symbols). Study it and answer the questions that follow
- IMAGINATIVE COMPOSITION MODEL01062023003
- FATHERS OF NATIONS STUDY GUIDE PDF
- Two maize pests are shown in the diagram below. Study them and answer the questions that follow
- The table below shows the standard reduction potentials for four half cells. Study it and answer the questions that follow.
- DEVELOPMENT OF TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATION NOTES
- Name the structures in phloem that are involved in the translocation of sugars
- The diagram below illustrates crop diseases, study the diagrams carefully and answer the questions that follow
- Parts of a Computer Notes and Self Assessment Questions with Answers
- LESSON THREE: CHRISTIAN VIEW ON ISSUES RELATED TO SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
- AGRICULTURE PAPER 1 SECTION A REVISION QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS FORM 4 MODEL03052023001
- Ministry of Education reveales plans to review policies with overlapping mandates.
- Kenyan state considers its possibilities for solutions to junior secondary transition.
- TSC relocates 14,613 teachers as part of the relocalization process.
- Describe five factors that effect the rooting of sugarcane cuttings
- What are 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 goals called in soccer?
- Who is the first player in Premier League history to complete a hat-trick of assists in first half away from home?
- What is oxygen debt?
- State how the following structures of the skin are adapted to their functions;