Explain six challenges facing the Judiciary in Kenya. (12 marks)
- Inadequate personnel leading to delays/back log of cases.
- Corruption in courts of law which led to unfair ruling.
- Political interference by the executive any other influential personalities.
- Ignorance – low level of public awareness on their rights and legal procedures.
- High court fees which limit the public access to courts.
- Use of outdated laws.
- Shortage of equipment and personnel
- Poor terms of service for members of the judiciary.