Post Views: 5
- Give four reasons why land should be prepared early in readiness for planting
- List three particulars of the land owner which are included in the land title deed
- Name three ways of carrying out overhead irrigation in the farm
- Outline four indicators of well rotten compost manure
- State three ways by which plant nutrients may be lost from the soil
- Give four benefits of practicing organic farming.
- Give two activities carried out during hardening off tomato seedlings
- Outline four factors that affect the effectiveness of a pesticide
- The transaction below shows Mr Mukindias financial position in his farm business for the year.
- The diagram below illustrates crop diseases, study the diagrams carefully and answer the questions that follow
- Below is an illustration of an activity carried out in agroforestry
- The diagrams below illustrate field management practices. Study them carefully and answer the questions that follow
- Describe the harvesting of sugarcane
- Outline the characteristics of ideal agro-forestry tree species
- Describe the establishment of cabbages under the following subheadings., i)Land preparation ii)Transplanting