Outline the promises that the Israelites made when they renewed their covenant with God during the time of Nehemiah (Nehemiah:10 28-39) (7mks)
- The Israelites promised to live according to God’s laws/commands.
- Not to intermarry with foreigners.
- To cancel debts every seventh year.
- To contribute to the annual temple expenses/ensure the house of God wasn’t neglected.
- To provide sacrifices and offering for the temple/arrange from the provision of wood for burnt sacrifices.
- To offer the first fruit their harvest/dedicate firstborn sons and flock.
- To pay their tithe in accordance with the law.