Physics/Mathematics, History/CRE teachers are needed at Kipsigis Girls High School Kericho. Here are the details:
The Board of Management, Kipsigis Girls High School intends to recruit highly professional self-driven individuals to fill the following vacant teaching positions:
The Applicant must be adaptable, have good communication skills, be resilient, can work on weekends, and be a good team player in addition to the specific requirements outlined below:
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must be 45 years of age and below.
- Must have attained a minimum mean grade of C+ (plus) at K.C.S.E and in each of the two teaching subjects.
- Must have original professional and academic certificates.
- Must be a registered teacher as per Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act 2012.
- Must be a holder of a Diploma or Degree in Education from a recognized institution.
- Teaching experience will be an added advantage.
Applications in own handwriting, giving details of academic and professional qualifications, experience, age, marital status, and present employment with certified photocopies of certificates and testimonials should be addressed to the undersigned so as to reach on or before Wednesday, 14th September 2022 (Remember to indicate your telephone number).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Board of Management
Kipsigis Girls High School P.O. Box 194-20200
TEL: 0714 034 055